Update: Dues were not increased for 2013. To join the Turnverein Dance and Cultural Center for the first time, you will need to register with this site. To do that (or just login if you've already registered). Please read the message below, then click this link to get started. You can also download the 2013 membership form and print it out, or you can join in person now for 2013 at the Turnverein or by mail.
The Turnverein Dance and Cultural Center, also known as the Denver Turnverein (DTV) is a non-profit corporation that provides affordable space to its member clubs and members.
As a non-profit corporation, the DTV also recognizes and supports the efforts of other non-profit organizations.
- 2013 rates were not increased over last year and are listed below and on the membership form.
- All memberships expire December 31st, no matter when you join during the year. Dues are pro-rated quarterly.
- We encourage you to join or renew on-line. On-line membership enables you to enter or update your data yourself and will save a lot of work . On-line membership also enters you in the membership database instantly rather than waiting for manual data entry to be done later.
- You do not have to pay more than one membership if you belong to multiple clubs, but we ask that you only select clubs you actively participate in, not clubs you just have an interest in for now. (You can always be added to additional clubs later, upon request.)
- We continue to request your involvement in a variety of volunteer activities; these are listed on your 2013 membership form. Your participation will be very much appreciated!
- The DTV continues its efforts to increase the level of communication and to contain postage costs. On your renewal form, please check whichever of the choices fits your needs in receiving DTV correspondence.
Thank you for continuing your contributions to The Denver Turnverein. With your 2013 membership, your contributions for Turnverein restoration and the donation of your time and energy, we can continue to build on the tradition of excellence that we have all come to enjoy.
Cammie Strange, Office Administrator, Turnverein Dance and Cultural Center
Dues were not increased for 2013. The full membership year is the calendar year, with a grace period in January for renewing members. All memberships expire December 31st. The 2013 dues amounts pro-rated April 1st are:
- The Single/Individual Membership is $38 for the rest of 2013.
- The Senior Membership for those 65 years or more in age is $27 for the rest of 2013.
- The Student Membership (full time with photo ID) is $27 for the rest of 2013.
- The Military Membership (active military) is $27 for the rest of 2013.
- The Dual Membership is for two people living at the same address and is $72 for the rest of 2013.
- The Family Membership includes three or more people living at the same address for $88 for the rest of 2013.
All memberships expire on December 31st and renewing members are granted a grace period in January to renew and still pay member fees at events.