2014 membership: To join the Turnverein Dance and Cultural Center on-line for the first time, you will need to register with this site. To do that (or just login if you've already registered), Please read the message below, then click this link to get started. You can also download the 2014 membership form and print it out, or you can join in person now for 2014 at the Turnverein, or by mail. Note: you must turn off any pop-up blockers to join or renew on-line!
The Turnverein Dance and Cultural Center, also known as the Denver Turnverein (DTV) is a non-profit corporation that provides affordable space to its member clubs and members.
- $50 Individual Membership.
- $40 Senior Membership (65 years or over).
- $40 Student Membership (full time with photo ID).
- $40 Military Membership (active military).
- $120 Family Membership (three or more people at the same address).
Starting January 1st, all memberships expire one year from the date you join or renew. 2013 renewing members are granted a grace period in January of 2014 to renew and still pay member fees at events that month.
- 2014 rates were slightly increased this year for the first time in several years and are listed below and on the membership form. .
- You do not have to pay more than one membership if you belong to multiple clubs, but we ask that you only select clubs you actively participate in, not clubs you just have an interest in for now. (You can always be added to additional clubs later, upon request.)
- We continue to request your involvement in a variety of volunteer activities; these are listed on your 2014 membership form. Your participation will be very much appreciated!
- The DTV continues its efforts to increase the level of communication and to contain postage costs. On your renewal form, please check whichever of the choices fits your needs in receiving DTV correspondence.
Thank you for continuing your contributions to The Denver Turnverein. With your 2014 membership, your contributions for Turnverein restoration and the donation of your time and energy, we can continue to build on the tradition of excellence that we have all come to enjoy.
Cammie Strange, Office Administrator, Turnverein Dance and Cultural Center